Enerdeal looking for a project engineer – solar power plants – Brussels based
You report to the operations manager and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects Belgium and in a later phase abroad. You actively participate in the following activities
- Sales support : you support the sales team with the technical elements of the proposal including budgeting and pre project scoping.
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, client interfacing)
- Design and Engineering of the RE systems (layout, detailed plans, material selection,… calculations and computations)
- Site management (logistics, safety, subcontractors, schedule, quality control)
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks supplier, governmental bodies, subcontractors, etc.)
- You have an engineering degree
- You had a first successful experience in the RE and in PV industry
- You are fluent in 2D modelling via AutoCad or similar tools.
- You have a track record in project management, site management and engineering
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- Your motivation, your involvement and your technical skills will be the keys of your success.
- You are able to work organised based on existing processes
- You are based in Belgium and have excellent language skills in French and Dutch and are able to express yourself in English.
- An attractive salary dependent on your experience.
- A broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
- Provided satisfactory track record, possibility to grow into new roles and responsibility
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be dealt with discretion.