Recruitment of a Senior Electromechanical Project Engineer for industrial solar power plant
You report to the operations manager and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects Belgium and outside of Europe. You actively participate in the following activities
- Sales support: you support the sales team with the technical elements of the proposal including budgeting and pre project scoping.
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, client interfacing)
- Design and engineering of the renewable energy systems (layout, detailed plans, material selection,… calculations and computations)
- Site management (logistics, safety, subcontractors, schedule, quality control)
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks supplier, governmental bodies, subcontractors, etc.)
- You have an engineering degree or an equivalent experience
- You have a track record of about 10 years in project management, site management and engineering with ideally 3 years in the solar photovoltaic business
- You have a solid experience or expertise in low and medium voltage installations
- You are fluent in 2D modelling via AutoCad or similar tools.
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- You are based in Belgium but will be sent on several missions outside of Europe for site supervision.
- You have excellent language skills in French and English
- An attractive salary based on your profile and a broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
- Opportunity to rapidly into new roles and responsibility
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be dealt with discretion.